Donald Trump is rich, Donald Trump is powerfull. Donald Trum is dangerous.
The man who is proud of his german blood and who claimed his grandfather is from Sweden (even everybody knows, that this is not the truth. I think it makes him more wannabe-nordic…) is the new candidate for the president electon 2016. He is really, really proud of his money and cannot stop with underline this and his realitionships to the famous people, which „you see everyday in the newspaper“.
I dont’t want to write a lot right now about what I think I just want to list you what he said and did.
I think that we should definitely disallow any Muslims from coming in. Any of them.
- furthermore he is the opinion, that everey muslim should to be signed on a data baset.
- It seems to me like the „J“ in the passport for all Jewis….
- The humankind learns nothing from our history
I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. … And some, I assume, are good people.
- Wall? Hm..where whe had the wall? A yes, in Germany.. Let’s sing to him „wind of change“
Laziness is a trait in the blacks. … Black guys counting my money! I hate it.
- So not only people from mexico are bad, I bet everyone which has not german blood and is a wannabe-nordic man.
If I were running ‚The View,‘ I’d fire Rosie [O’Donnell]. I mean, I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say, ‚Rosie, you’re fired.
- he is sexist and mean
All the women on The Apprentice flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.
- All women, for sure. If half of them are too ugly for him…
And he is the opinion, that we don’t need to protect our nature…
(quotation from: http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/stories/5187/23-ridiculously-offensive-donald-trump-quotes)
When a journalist asked him something critical he laught about him- and got later applause.